‘Charlotte Watson’s lessons are extremely well prepared and she has excellent communication skills. Her lessons are always stimulating and she is able to cover a wide range of material within a short period of time. At the same time she is both sensitive and patient, enabling her to adapt her teaching to her students’ needs. She can quickly identify their strengths and weaknesses, which allows her to develop suitable strategies to help their learning and focus on specific areas in preparation for exams’.
Editor, Literary Review
- Individual Tuition.
- Tailored tuition to peer groups of two and three on request.
- Groups for 11+ preparation from year 3 to 5.
- Groups for year 6 and 7 transitioning to the secondary curriculum.
- Groups for year 8 and 9 preparing for GCSE.
- Groups for year 10 and 11 for targeting ideal grades for GCSE.
- Writing workshops once a month for years 4 and 5.
- Holiday courses at Easter for GCSE revision.
- Summer courses for 11+ preparation and revision.
- Summer Verbal Reasoning course.
- Summer 11+ mock exams.
- Support for A’ level and university students completing essays and dissertations.
- Consultations for parents.