Wonderlean is a professional, personalised tutoring service, for parents and pupils seeking excellence and experience. It was founded by experienced and highly qualified English teacher Mrs Charlotte Watson, to provide invaluable preparation for all entrance and public exams or essential support to improve all aspects of reading and writing.
We offer the following services that have been developed based on the feedback and requests that have been received from parents and pupils:
- Individual Tuition.
- Tailored tuition to peer groups of two and three on request.
- Groups for 11+ preparation from year 3 to 5.
- Groups for year 6 and 7 transitioning to the secondary curriculum.
- Groups for year 8 and 9 preparing for GCSE.
- Groups for year 10 and 11 for targeting ideal grades for GCSE.
- Holiday courses at Easter for GCSE revision.
- Summer courses for 11+ preparation and revision.
- Summer Verbal Reasoning course.
- Summer 11+ mock exams.
- Support for A’ level and university students completing essays and dissertations.
- Consultations for parents.